Thursday, 16 October 2014

Bleu Nuit

Hi everyone,

It's been a while sinds I wrote a post here, but FACTS is coming up this weekend and since I'm too shy to do cosplay, I thought at least my nails deserve to dress up!

My Tardis blue nail polish is currently at my parents house, so I had to find the first best thing.

I found 51 Bleu Nuit from Yves Rocher. I've never used it before, so I might as well try it out.

Base coat: Essence Studio Nails Pro White Hardener
First coat: 51 Blue Nuit by Yves Rocher
Second coat ring finger: My very own River and the Tardis Franken
Third coat ring finger: Have an Ice Day by Catrice
Top coat: Essence Studio Nails Ultra Gloss Nail Shine

It's a very dark blue, which is 95% opaque after applying one coat of nail polish. To brighten it up a bit, I used my very own River and the Tardis as a second coat on my ring fingers, with Have an Ice Day from Catrice as a third coat.

Personally, Bleu Nuit is a bit too dark for me, almost black sometimes. But it will be a great base to put effect polishes on top.

Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment