Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream | Round up

Hi Lovelies,

This is going to be a quickie because most I've already said in my previous post about this.




My opinion hasn't changed much: I still am not a big fan of the tinted affair (it hasn't grown on me) but it still does the job very well. I've had to stop using the eye cream all together because the reaction under my eyes was getting out of control. That being said, I don't really think it should be a problem for most people. I reacted badly to some make up I wore yesterday and it had the exact same effect. It were the products that I used to wear on a daily basis a couple of months back but for some reason I had a reaction to them for the first time yesterday. I guess that's the way it's always going to be with me. It doesn't bother me that much (yet).

I told you I handed out some samples to people I know. Laure was one of them. As you might or might not know but she is very pale. We were quite curious as to how it would look on her. These are the photos and the little message she send me:




// Hi Chummy, here are my pictures. As you can see, it just doesn't work for my skintone. In fact, it looked even more orange on me in person, but the camera wasn't able to capture the Oompa Loompa shade it gave me. I really couldn't work it into my skin. My skin still had the orange hue, no matter how much I tried rubbing it in. Hope this is useful. //

As you can see it's orange galore. You might be able to work with it if you take the time to work it in the skin but I doubt you'll get an all natural finish.

I can see this product being great for people who are a little darker than us or who are more comfortable with a faux tan look.

Have you tried this product? How are you finding it?

Lots of Love
Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment